Autumn Wedding Ideas
- Remember that one of the nice things about fall weddings is that you can have an event that’s both simple and yet elegant.
- If you happen to live in a place with trees that truly become beautiful during the height of the fall season, consider having the ceremony in an outdoor setting. If you don’t live in a place that features gorgeous fall foliage, then think about having your ceremony in a place that features dark, rich woods, a fireplace, and understated beauty.
- Consider using traditional fall colors for your decorating needs. These colors can include red, orange, brown, and yellow. Some people love the modern fall visuals schemes that feature chocolate-brown with a light-blue accent.
- For a headpiece, consider something a rich tone and a luxurious texture. A tiara that utilizes fall flowers can be lovely. Think of a motif that features an abstract floral and/or vine design. Some headpieces can even be so simple in their design, that you can potentially wear them for other occasions.
- In terms of flowers, your fall wedding should try to include roses, daises, mums, yarrow, and other types along those lines. Depending on the overall theme of your wedding, you can also consider adding things like leaves or hollowed-out pumpkins.
- If you’re stuck for menu ideas, keep in mind that the tradition for fall feasts are delicious meats with large side dishes. This notion can very easily be applied to an autumn wedding menu.
- An off-white or cream dress can prove to be a lovely idea for some fall wedding dress ideas.
- Remember that fall weather can be a bit unpredictable, sometimes quite chilly, and sometimes very warm. Try to plan accordingly.