Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Getting married at city hall.

Having a civil wedding ceremony at the clerks office can be just as romantic and elegant.A civil ceremony can be done by a wedding officiant at a location of your choosing.Items needed to secure your marriage license in the USA.A birth certificate or passport document to show current address.In some states the maiden name of the parents are required.


No comments: